Junior Product Analyst (E-commerce)
We are looking for an exceptional Product Analyst to join our dynamic team. This position works in concert with the Project Manager on determining product usability, requirements and prioritization. Your main mission will be to define and execute analyses of our users and companies with the objective of identifying trends, opportunities, and problems to improve the product.
The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years experience in the eCommerce world, possess good communication and great analytical skills. Overall, the individual will be an active part of an organization focused on innovative business architecture design, operational execution, and channel integration.
At Leadtech, we work hard... and play harder! Our mission is to empower clients and employees to achieve its goals in the online business world.
Since 2007, we have been fostering innovative and creative techniques across a multitude of industries, making us pioneers in online project management.
Leadtech is dedicated to constant improvement, as well as inspiring new ideas and methods daily, for both the world in which we live and the future to come.
If you have a creative and innovative mind, Leadtech is looking for you!
- Develop a clear understanding of the product, its vision and a longer-term product strategy.
- Monitoring on a daily basis KPI’s and understanding the product performance.
- Exploring data to find actionable insights and make product recommendations through funnels, cohort analyses, long-term trends, user segmentation, regression models, and more.
- Identifying improvement points based on KPI´s analysis.
- Analyzing and prioritizing the product backlog.
- Work closely with the product owner to apply the scrum methodology.
- Analyzing users feedback and proposing UX research of specific functionalities as well as new features.
- Test A/B designs
- Work closely with the BI department to verify reports and with the CS department regarding the feedback report.
- Working in coordination with QA regarding the validation of new functionalities.
- Synthesizing and communicating insights during the product development process.
- At least 2 years working on a similar position.
- Online Marketing knowledge/experience (SEO, SEM, Traffic Acquisition, …)
- Knowledge of analytics platforms and ability to utilize the data/tools to guide decision making
- Exceptional analytical skills and data-driven mindset.
- Experience running A/B tests (or exposure to A/B testing concepts)
- Excellent communicator.
- Strong leadership skills, with the ability to work in cross-functional teams.
- Technology passionate. Used to working with IT Teams.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Problem solver and results-driven, with a can-do attitude.
- Ability to works independently and interface with all levels of management negotiating and influencing to build consensus.
- Advanced level in English and Spanish (written and spoken), ideally with experience in international environments
- Experience as a Product Owner or Product Analyst is a plus.
What we offer
Leadtech offers an exceptional working environment in a dynamic and international team. We invest in people’s development offering the opportunity for continuous training and career growth.
Some of our benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Permanent contract (contrato indefinido)
- Private health insurance
- Tickets restaurant paid by the company
- 25 days of holidays + your birthday off
- Flexible vacation time (no blackout vacation days)
- Flexitime (7 - 09.30h / 16 - 18.30h)
- Free Friday afternoons (7-09:30 - 14-16:30h)
- Free afternoons in August
- Flexibility to work from home
- Team-building activities
- Monthly afterwork
- Free coffee and snacks
- Free fresh fruit
- Nursery tickets
- English courses
- Permanent training
- Games room (nintendo, table tennis, futbolin)
- Terrace at the office
- Innovative approach to all internal processes and businesses
- Work with the latest technologies with extensive career progression opportunities.
Our exceptional office is at the Blue Building in Barcelona, located right on the city's seafront. Besides our stunning views, you’ll enjoy our office perks such as free fruit, snacks and coffee and you’ll be able to take part in our Mario Kart and table tennis competition.
The personal data you provide will be processed in order to manage your candidacy for the corporate selection processes that fit your profile. If you wish, you can exercise your rights of access, rectification or cancellation by writing to our address (Avenida del Maresme, 44-46 08918 Badalona) or to the email address [email protected], attaching to your request a document that can validate your identity.