As a Office Manager, you will be the first point of contact for our company. Our Office Management Team duties include offering administrative support across the organization. You will welcome guests and greet people who visit the business. You will also coordinate front-desk activities, including distributing correspondence and redirecting phone calls.
To be successful as a Office Manager, you should have a pleasant personality. You should also be able to deal with emergencies in a timely and effective manner, while streamlining office operations.
Ultimately, a Office Manager’s duties and responsibilities are to ensure the front desk welcomes guests positively, and executes all administrative tasks to the highest quality standards.
At Leadtech, we work hard... and play harder! Our mission is to empower clients and employees to achieve its goals in the online business world.
Since 2007, we have been fostering innovative and creative techniques across a multitude of industries, making us pioneers in online project management.
Leadtech is dedicated to constant improvement, as well as inspiring new ideas and methods daily, for both the world in which we live and the future to come.
If you have a creative and innovative mind, Leadtech is looking for you!
Your main tasks will include:
- Serve as the point person for office manager duties including:
- Supplies & stationery
- Organize the office layout and order stationery and equipment
- Welcome and provide general information and support to visitors: clients, candidates, etc.
- Organize the maintenance of the office and arrange necessary repairs
- Partner with HR to update and maintain office policies as necessary
- Partner with HR with benefits initiatives and implementation
- Organize office operations and procedures
- Schedule meetings and appointments, book meeting rooms if necessary
- Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment
- Ensure that all items are invoiced and paid on time and invoices are presented to Accounting
- Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers and office lease
- Manage office G&A budget, ensure accurate and timely reporting
- Partner with HR with the onboarding process for new hires
- Address employees queries regarding office management issues (e.g. stationery, Hardware..)
- Arrange events tickets and travelling for employees
- Liaise with facility management vendors, including cleaning, catering and security services
- Plan in-house or off-site activities, like parties, celebrations and conferences
- Assist other departments with administrative tasks if necessary, such as filing, copying, etc.
- Proven experience as an Office manager (at least 2 years), Front office manager or Administrative assistant
- Knowledge of office administrator responsibilities, systems and procedures
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Outlook, in particular) and GSuite (Gmail, calendar and Drive).
- Hands on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers)
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Spanish
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements
- Approachable and professional with the ability to get on with people at all levels
What we offer
Leadtech offers an exceptional working environment in a dynamic and international team. We invest in people’s development offering the opportunity for continuous training and career growth.
Some of our benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Temporary contract (6 months)
- 25 days of holidays + your birthday off
- Flexible vacation time (no blackout vacation days)
- Flexitime (08.00 - 09.00h / 17.00-18.00h)
- Free Friday afternoons (08.00h - 15.00h)
- Free afternoons in August
- Team-building activities
- Monthly afterwork
- Free coffee and snacks
- Free fresh fruit
- Tickets restaurant
- Nursery tickets
- English courses
- Permanent training
- Games room (nintendo, table tennis, futbolin, minigolf...)
- Terrace at the office
- Innovative approach to all internal processes and businesses
- Work with the latest technologies with extensive career progression opportunities.
Our exceptional office is at the Blue Building in Barcelona, located right on the city's seafront. Besides our stunning views, you’ll enjoy our office perks such as free fruit, snacks and coffee and you’ll be able to take part in our Mario Kart and table tennis competition.
The personal data you provide will be processed in order to manage your candidacy for the corporate selection processes that fit your profile. If you wish, you can exercise your rights of access, rectification or cancellation by writing to our address (Avenida del Maresme, 44-46 08918 Badalona) or to the email address [email protected], attaching to your request a document that can validate your identity.