We are looking for an experienced Payroll Specialist who is going to be responsible for monitoring all tasks necessary to accomplish payroll processing objectives and support the HR team in Compensation & Benefits processes.
This position requires an extremely detail oriented person with significant knowledge of payroll administration.
At Leadtech, we work hard... and play harder! Our mission is to empower clients and employees to achieve its goals in the online business world.
Since 2007, we have been fostering innovative and creative techniques across a multitude of industries, making us pioneers in online project management.
Leadtech is dedicated to constant improvement, as well as inspiring new ideas and methods daily, for both the world in which we live and the future to come.
If you have a creative and innovative mind, Leadtech is looking for you!
- Responsible for the preparation and processing of on-cycle payrolls
- Set up the monthly pay cycles and off-cycle payments when required
- Provide advice on all payroll queries
- Manage social security contributions process ([email protected])
- Process new starters and leavers in social security system
- Preparation and submission of Withholding taxes (111 and 190 forms)
- Register new employees into the data base and update personal and salary changes
- Process sick leaves in social security system, manage maternity and paternity leaves and register work accidents in [email protected] system
- Manage payroll processes and ensure the processes are efficient and fit for purpose with continuous improvement as required
- Coordination with the Finance team on social security contributions payment related activities and to reconcile with the database and previous months’ payments
- Coordinate Labor Relations, including EHS (Risk Prevention), proposing sound and timely updates and upgrades
- Manage and register employment contracts
- Audit employee timesheets for hours worked and accuracy
- Bachelor/Master degree in either HR, a Labor Relations, or similar area.
- Excellent working knowledge of Spanish Labor Law and tax requirements.
- Advanced knowledge of SAGE
- Relevant business experience/skills in Payroll (2-5 years experience)
- Experience in Compensation & Benefits field
- Strong numerical and advanced analytical and Excel skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills – both oral and written.
- Self-Starter and proactively looking for improvements.
- Language Skills: Fluent in English, Spanish
What we offer
Leadtech offers an exceptional working environment in a dynamic and international team. We invest in people’s development offering the opportunity for continuous training and career growth.
Some of our benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Permanent contract (contrato indefinido)
- Private health insurance
- Tickets restaurant paid by the company
- 25 days of holidays + your birthday off
- Flexible vacation time (no blackout vacation days)
- Flexitime (7 - 09.30h / 16 - 18.30h)
- Free Friday afternoons (7-9:30 - 14-16:30h)
- Free afternoons in August
- Flexibility to work from home
- Team-building activities
- Monthly afterwork
- Free coffee and snacks
- Free fresh fruit
- Nursery tickets
- English courses
- Permanent training. Anual budget for external trainings.
- Games room (nintendo, table tennis, futbolin)
- Terrace at the office
- Innovative approach to all internal processes and businesses
- Work with the latest technologies with extensive career progression opportunities.
Our exceptional office is at the Blue Building in Barcelona, located right on the city's seafront. Besides our stunning views, you’ll enjoy our office perks such as free fruit, snacks and coffee and you’ll be able to take part in our Mario Kart and table tennis competition.
The personal data you provide will be processed in order to manage your candidacy for the corporate selection processes that fit your profile. If you wish, you can exercise your rights of access, rectification or cancellation by writing to our address (Avenida del Maresme, 44-46 08918 Badalona) or to the email address [email protected], attaching to your request a document that can validate your identity.