Customer Service Quality Specialist
We are looking for an experienced Quality Specialist to perform audits to ensure consistency in the quality of client interaction and ensure Customer Service team is using defined procedures.
The Quality Specialist will review the company interaction with the clients to make sure it has been done with compliance to the company’s standards and meets customer expectations. The ideal candidate will possess a trained eye for detail and will be reliable and committed. The role will also involve recommending and implementing improvements in the internal control structure.
The goal is to assure the high quality of our services aiming to the long-term success of our business.
At Leadtech, we work hard... and play harder! Our mission is to empower clients and employees to achieve its goals in the online business world.
Since 2007, we have been fostering innovative and creative techniques across a multitude of industries, making us pioneers in online project management.
Leadtech is dedicated to constant improvement, as well as inspiring new ideas and methods daily, for both the world in which we live and the future to come.
If you have a creative and innovative mind, Leadtech is looking for you!
- Inspect procedures of the entire Customer Service cycle to ensure they are efficient and in compliance with our quality standards.
- Understand customer needs and requirements to develop effective quality control processes.
- Review and score agent’s interactions with customers to ensure correct processes are followed and accurate information is provided professionally, courteously and consistently.
- Participate in effective calibration sessions.
- Actively and regularly review customer feedback, ensuring that customers receive an appropriate response/resolution
- Collaborate and provide guidelines to Team Leads if any coaching is needed to the agent.
- Devise procedures to inspect and report quality issues.
- Promote quality interactions at all customer touch points.
- Proactively define actions to improve the quality of the interactions with our Customers.
- Monitor all actions that have an impact on the quality of the Customer experience.
- Keep track of all important metrics and KPIs to help us reach our goals.
- Evaluate and keep track of customer requirements and make sure they are satisfied with our actions.
- Recommend opportunities to strengthen the internal control structure where identified.
- Facilitate proactive solutions through the collection and analysis of quality data. And also define processes that allow a greater optimization in the workflows.
- Keep records of quality reports, statistical reviews and relevant documentation
- Ensure all legal standards are met.
- Provide weekly and monthly compliance reports and results of quality audits.
- Be on the lookout for opportunities for improvement and develop new efficient procedures.
- Previous experience of quality and compliance monitoring.
- Must be methodical, high degree of accuracy, attention to detail and a results-driven approach.
- Ability to effectively perform in a fast paced and deadline oriented work environment.
- Strong organizational and administrative skills with a disciplined approach to their responsibilities.
- Ability to effectively lead and facilitate meaningful calibration and coaching sessions.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a demonstrated record in building working relationships with a wide range of internal stakeholders.
- Responsible and trustworthy.
- Ability to multi-task,organize and prioritize workload.
- Thorough knowledge of quality control standards and testing methodologies in Customer Service.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office packages/Gsuite. Moreover, ability to quickly learn new software and applications.
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis/statistical methods.
- A high degree of flexibility and ability to adapt to changing circumstances and expectations.
- Attention to detail coupled with a real passion for delivering exemplary customer care.
What we offer
Leadtech offers an exceptional working environment in a dynamic and international team. We invest in people’s development offering the opportunity for continuous training and career growth.
Some of our benefits:
- Competitive salary.
- Tickets restaurant.
- 25 days of holidays + your birthday off.
- Flexible vacation time (no blackout vacation days).
- Flexitime (07:30 - 09.30h / 16 - 18.30h).
- Free Friday afternoons (07:30 - 08.00h / 14:30 - 15.00h).
- Free afternoons in August (07:30 - 09.30h /14:30 - 16:30h).
- Flexibility to work occasional days from home.
- Team-building activities.
- Monthly afterwork.
- Free coffee and snacks.
- Free fresh fruit.
- Nursery tickets.
- English courses.
- Permanent training.
- Innovative approach to all internal processes and businesses.
- Work with the latest technologies with extensive career progression opportunities.
You will join our headquarters in Badalona, being part of a cross-cultural company and work with experts of over 10 nationalities. We are located just 15 minutes away by car (25 minutes by metro) from the thriving city center of Barcelona. Join our team of young professionals and experience the excitement of developing online international projects on a daily basis.
The personal data you provide will be processed in order to manage your candidacy for the corporate selection processes that fit your profile. If you wish, you can exercise your rights of access, rectification or cancellation by writing to our address (Avenida del Maresme, 44-46 08918 Badalona) or to the email address [email protected], attaching to your request a document that can validate your identity.