We are looking for a dynamic and methodical Accounting Payable with at least 2 years of professional experience to join our Administration team in Barcelona.
At Leadtech, we work hard... and play harder! Our mission is to empower clients and employees to achieve its goals in the online business world.
Since 2007, we have been fostering innovative and creative techniques across a multitude of industries, making us pioneers in online project management.
Leadtech is dedicated to constant improvement, as well as inspiring new ideas and methods daily, for both the world in which we live and the future to come.
If you have a creative and innovative mind, leadtech is looking for you!
- Manage vendor invoices and expenses process: purchase request and management approval before payment and follow up of pending invoices. Ensuring the correct approval process and proper documentation with invoices review.
- Vendor invoices and credit memos processing in SAP.
- Claim and follow up invoices and credit notes to the vendor.
- Ensuring that the invoices are booked on the correct account with a specific project code.
- Reconciliations of vendor accounts ensuring that missing documents are requested, validated and attached in SAP. Suppliers’ account reconciliation with Financial statements (Vendor master data maintenance).
- Facilitate timely payment of vendor invoices and secure payments. Accomplishment of quality controls to ensure the correct and the payment on time of vendor invoices.
- Participate in purchase process improvement.
- Maintenance and actualization of Corporate purchase policy and T&E policy.
- Interco processes review and management.
- Suppliers’ contracts maintenance with legal department.
- Ensure the Period closing activities (if it were necessary doing provisions for the missing invoices before the monthly closing).
- Month/Quarter End Close activities: reconciliations, ensure the posting of all documents generated during the month/quarter and solve General Ledger accounts discrepancies.
- Reporting: Invoices missing, payments revision, credit cards check, reconciliations of PO and invoices received.
- Suggest ideas of improvement, identifying root causes and solutions and prioritization support.
- Complete other administrative tasks as required.
- Intermediate to high level of English
- SAP knowledge is valuable
- 2+ years in Accounts Payable
- Advanced user in Excel
- Knowledge and understanding of the invoice/ payment process
- Proactive, self- motivated with strong communication and attention to detail skills
What we offer
Leadtech offers an exceptional working environment in a dynamic and international team. We invest in people's development offering the opportunity for continuous training and career growth.
Some of our benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Permanent contract (contrato indefinido)
- Private health insurance
- Tickets restaurant paid by the company
- 25 days of holidays + your birthday off
- Flexible vacation time (no blackout vacation days)
- Flexitime (7 - 09.30h / 16 - 18.30h)
- Free Friday afternoons (7-09:30 - 14-16:30h)
- Free afternoons in August
- Flexibility to work from home
- Team-building activities
- Monthly afterwork
- Free coffee and snacks
- Free fresh fruit
- Nursery tickets
- English courses
- Permanent training
- Games room (nintendo, table tennis, futbolin)
- Terrace at the office
- Innovative approach to all internal processes and businesses
- Work with the latest technologies with extensive career progression opportunities.
Our exceptional office is at the Blue Building in Barcelona, located right on the city's seafront. Besides our stunning views, you'll enjoy our office perks such as free fruit, snacks and coffee and you'll be able to take part in our Mario Kart and table tennis competition.
The personal data you provide will be processed in order to manage your candidacy for the corporate selection processes that fit your profile. If you wish, you can exercise your rights of access, rectification or cancellation by writing to our address (Avenida del Maresme, 44-46 08918 Badalona) or to the email address [email protected], attaching to your request a document that can validate your identity.