Junior Payments & Fraud Analyst
As a Payments & Fraud Analyst, you will join the Payments team at Leadtech. Your job will be very focused on analyzing data we collect to produce actionable recommendations that will optimize our revenue while keeping fraud levels under control. You will also help in obtaining merchant accounts for our different verticals in a smooth way, you will actively communicate with external partners and providers and will work closely with the finance department helping in their day-to-day activities.
The ideal candidate will have strong analytical skills, an interest for business development matters and an outstanding ability to work on different tasks without losing focus. You should carefully think about how to run your analysis and be eager to uncover hidden patterns.
At Leadtech, we work hard... and play harder! Our mission is to empower clients and employees to achieve its goals in the online business world.
Since 2007, we have been fostering innovative and creative techniques across a multitude of industries, making us pioneers in online project management.
Leadtech is dedicated to constant improvement, as well as inspiring new ideas and methods daily, for both the world in which we live and the future to come.
If you have a creative and innovative mind, Leadtech is looking for you!
Your main tasks will include:
- Producing analysis and business recommendations
- Working closely with PSPs to get merchant accounts
- Reviewing KYC documentation
- Helping BI to create actionable reports
- Handle communication with external providers
- University degree, preferably in economics, statistics or similar.
- Proficiency in MS Excel and GSuite
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Spanish
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements
What we offer
Leadtech offers an exceptional working environment in a dynamic and international team. We invest in people’s development offering the opportunity for continuous training and career growth.
Some of our benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Permanent contract (contrato indefinido)
- Private health insurance
- Tickets restaurant paid by the company
- 25 days of holidays + your birthday off
- Flexible vacation time (no blackout vacation days)
- Flexitime (7 - 09.30h / 16 - 18.30h)
- Free Friday afternoons (7-9:30 - 14-16:30h)
- Free afternoons in August
- Flexibility to work from home
- Team-building activities
- Monthly afterwork
- Free coffee and snacks
- Free fresh fruit
- Nursery tickets
- English courses
- Permanent training
- Games room (nintendo, table tennis, futbolin)
- Terrace at the office
- Innovative approach to all internal processes and businesses
- Work with the latest technologies with extensive career progression opportunities.
Our exceptional office is at the Blue Building in Barcelona, located right on the city's seafront. Besides our stunning views, you’ll enjoy our office perks such as free fruit, snacks and coffee and you’ll be able to take part in our Mario Kart and table tennis competition.
The personal data you provide will be processed in order to manage your candidacy for the corporate selection processes that fit your profile. If you wish, you can exercise your rights of access, rectification or cancellation by writing to our address (Avenida del Maresme, 44-46 08918 Badalona) or to the email address [email protected], attaching to your request a document that can validate your identity.