IT Help Desk Technician
We are looking for an IT Help desk Specialist with at least 3 years' experience in a similar position.
The ideal candidate must provide user support and customer service on company-supported computer applications and platforms. Troubleshoot problems and advise on the appropriate action.
At Leadtech, we work hard... and play harder! Our mission is to empower clients and employees to achieve its goals in the online business world.
Since 2009, we have been fostering innovative and creative techniques across a multitude of industries, making us pioneers in online project management.
Leadtech is dedicated to constant improvement, as well as inspiring new ideas and methods daily, for both the world in which we live and the future to come.
If you have a creative and innovative mind, Leadtech is looking for you!
- Respond to requests for technical assistance in person, via phone, chat or email
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues
- Research questions using available information resources
- Advise user on appropriate action
- Follow standard help desk procedures
- Log all help desk interactions
- Administer help desk software
- Follow up to ensure complete resolution of issues
- Redirect problems to correct resource
- Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention
- Track and route problems and requests and document resolutions
- Resolve technical problems with Local Area Networks and Wide Area networks
- Prepare activity reports
- Inform management of recurring problems
- Stay current with system information, changes and updates
- Help update training manuals for new and revised software and hardware
- Train computer users as necessary
- Clean up computers
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Working knowledge of fundamental operations of relevant software, hardware and other equipment
- Experience researching, analyzing and interpreting automated system problems
- Knowledge of relevant call tracking applications
- Knowledge and experience of customer service practices
- Related experience and training in troubleshooting and providing help desk support
- Advanced English
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Oral and written communication skills
- Learning skills
- Customer service orientation
- Problem analysis
- Team interaction
- Planning and organizing
- Attention to detail
What we offer
Leadtech offers an exceptional working environment in a dynamic and international team. We invest in people's development offering the opportunity for continuous training and career growth.
Some of our benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Permanent contract (contrato indefinido)
- Private health insurance
- Tickets restaurant paid by the company
- 25 days of holidays + your birthday off
- Flexible vacation time (no blackout vacation days)
- Flexitime (7h - 09.30h / 16 - 18.30h)
- Free Friday afternoons (7h - 9:30 / 14 - 16:30h)
- Free afternoons in August
- Flexibility to work from home
- Team-building activities
- Monthly afterwork
- Free coffee and snacks
- Free fresh fruit
- Nursery tickets
- English courses
- Permanent training
- Games room (nintendo, table tennis, futbolin)
- Terrace at the office
- Innovative approach to all internal processes and businesses
- Work with the latest technologies with extensive career progression opportunities.
Our exceptional office is at the Blue Building in Barcelona, located right on the city's seafront. Besides our stunning views, you'll enjoy our office perks such as free fruit, snacks and coffee and you'll be able to take part in our Mario Kart and table tennis competition.
The personal data you provide will be processed in order to manage your candidacy for the corporate selection processes that fit your profile. If you wish, you can exercise your rights of access, rectification or cancellation by writing to our address (Avenida del Maresme, 44-46 08918 Badalona) or to the email address [email protected], attaching to your request a document that can validate your identity.