Link Building Specialist
We are looking for a talented and energetic Link Builder to join our expanding Communication and SEO team. This position will be responsible for authority building and monitoring our current set of inbound external links as well as for establishing new relationships with third partner sites.
Our ideal white-hat Link Building Specialist candidate should have excellent communication skills.
At Leadtech, we work hard... and play harder! Our mission is to empower clients and employees to achieve its goals in the online business world.
Since 2007, we have been fostering innovative and creative techniques across a multitude of industries, making us pioneers in online project management.
Leadtech is dedicated to constant improvement, as well as inspiring new ideas and methods daily, for both the world in which we live and the future to come.
If you have a creative and innovative mind, Leadtech is looking for you!
- Monitor the health and performance inbound links pointing to our websites
- Monitor third party sites communication strategies and link building efforts.
- Find partnership opportunities with third party sites
- Write and distribute press releases.
- Manage the budget and agreements for the link building campains.
- Work with the SEO Manager & Project Managers to research and identify potential link building opportunities , including websites, directories, forums and other interesting sites.
- Work closely with third-party writers to ensure that content and link strategies align and complement one another.
- Develop and implement white hat link building campaigns
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results
- Create weekly and monthly reports of actions and results.
- Advanced level of English and Spanish (written and spoken).
- Strong B2B communicator on the phone, in email and on social media channels.
- Basic Marketing knowledge including SEO and Social media strategies.
- Multi-task without compromising quality and occasionally assist with other SEO-related tasks.
- Self-motivated and have the ability to get things done with little day-to-day direction.
- Ownership and pride in your work -- understanding it's importance in company success.
- Degree in Communications, Marketing or Business preferred but not required, based on experience.
What we offer
Leadtech offers an exceptional working environment in a dynamic and international team. We invest in people’s development offering the opportunity for continuous training and career growth.
Some of our benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Permanent contract (contrato indefinido)
- Private health insurance
- Tickets restaurant paid by the company
- 25 days of holidays + your birthday off
- Flexible vacation time (no blackout vacation days)
- Flexitime (7 - 09.30h / 16 - 18.30h)
- Free Friday afternoons (7-9:30 - 14-16:30h)
- Free afternoons in August
- Flexibility to work from home
- Team-building activities
- Monthly afterwork
- Free coffee and snacks
- Free fresh fruit
- Nursery tickets
- English courses
- Permanent training
- Games room (nintendo, table tennis, futbolin)
- Terrace at the office
- Innovative approach to all internal processes and businesses
- Work with the latest technologies with extensive career progression opportunities.
Our exceptional office is at the Blue Building in Barcelona, located right on the city's seafront. Besides our stunning views, you’ll enjoy our office perks such as free fruit, snacks and coffee and you’ll be able to take part in our Mario Kart and table tennis competition.
The personal data you provide will be processed in order to manage your candidacy for the corporate selection processes that fit your profile. If you wish, you can exercise your rights of access, rectification or cancellation by writing to our address (Avenida del Maresme, 44-46 08918 Badalona) or to the email address [email protected], attaching to your request a document that can validate your identity.