Digital Analyst Specialist
We are looking for a highly skilled and motivated Digital Analyst Specialist to join our expanding Marketing team based in Barcelona.
As a part of our marketing team, you will work in tracking and analytics area to provide to support to all marketing channels. You will be working with Google Analytics and other data sources, analyzing results and providing insights and recommendations to improve performance.
At Leadtech, we work hard... and play harder! Our mission is to empower clients and employees to achieve its goals in the online business world.
Since 2009, we have been fostering innovative and creative techniques across a multitude of industries, making us pioneers in online project management.
Leadtech is dedicated to constant improvement, as well as inspiring new ideas and methods daily, for both the world in which we live and the future to come.
If you have a creative and innovative mind, Leadtech is looking for you!
- Design, implementation, and maintenance of procedures and tools used in the analytical team.
- Develop and execute audits to control the status of analytical accounts to detect possible improvements or risks of data loss.
- Create new reporting dashboards and improve the current ones for the different business areas.
- Define attribution models for each business vertical. In order to obtain the correct measurements, if it is necessary to modify or adjust the tool’s settings or implement something on a technical level, you will have to coordinate with the corresponding teams.
- Collaborate with different departments (marketing, BI, etc.) in order to obtain valuable data.
- Prepare daily, weekly, and monthly performance reports.
- Search and implement new measurement tools to complement or migrate from the current ones.
- Expert in Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager. Valuable experience in other tools (Amplitud, Data Studio, etc.) as well as JS.
- Capable to collect, organize, analyze, and spread high volume of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- More than 5 years of experience in analytical abilities and modeling, capable of converting dirty data into actionable business initiatives.
- Experience with display data tools.
- Capable of defining attribution models in catchment strategies of multichannel users.
- Tracking tools knowledge.
- Experience in marketing analytics, including PPC, SEO, and attribution.
What we offer
Leadtech offers an exceptional working environment in a dynamic and international team. We invest in people’s development offering the opportunity for continuous training and career growth.
Some of our benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Permanent contract (contrato indefinido)
- Private health insurance
- Tickets restaurant paid by the company
- 25 days of holidays + your birthday off
- Flexible vacation time (no blackout vacation days)
- Flexitime (7 - 09.30h / 16 - 18.30h)
- Free Friday afternoons (7-9:30 - 14-16:30h)
- Free afternoons in August
- Flexibility to work from home
- Team-building activities
- Monthly afterwork
- Free coffee and snacks
- Free fresh fruit
- Nursery tickets
- English courses
- Permanent training
- Games room (nintendo, table tennis, futbolin)
- Terrace at the office
- Innovative approach to all internal processes and businesses
- Work with the latest technologies with extensive career progression opportunities.
Our exceptional office is at the Blue Building in Barcelona, located right on the city's seafront. Besides our stunning views, you’ll enjoy our office perks such as free fruit, snacks and coffee and you’ll be able to take part in our Mario Kart and table tennis competition.
The personal data you provide will be processed in order to manage your candidacy for the corporate selection processes that fit your profile. If you wish, you can exercise your rights of access, rectification or cancellation by writing to our address (Avenida del Maresme, 44-46 08918 Badalona) or to the email address [email protected], attaching to your request a document that can validate your identity.