Site Reliability Engineer
We are looking for a passionate Site Reliability Engineer to join our team. Our ideal candidate is a skilled professional with at least 3 years of experience in a similar position, who’s able to collaborate with software developers, system operators and other IT staff members to manage code releases. He/she crosses and merges the barriers that exist between software development, testing and operations teams and keeps existing networks in mind as he/she designs, plans and tests.
At Leadtech, we work hard... and play harder! Our mission is to empower clients and employees to achieve its goals in the online business world.
Since 2009, we have been fostering innovative and creative techniques across a multitude of industries, making us pioneers in online project management.
Leadtech is dedicated to constant improvement, as well as inspiring new ideas and methods daily, for both the world in which we live and the future to come.
If you have a creative and innovative mind, leadtech is looking for you!
- You learn about and gather new technologies and related tools to introduce to the company in order to grow the agile development environment
- Provide direct server support during various operations such as deployment and general production
- You get actively involved with people on projects
- You have the engineering skillset to build cloud native platforms and deliver automation strategies to support continuous integration and delivery
- You are a cloud administrator with a deep understanding of AWS, Azure or Google offerings and have a proven track record of setting up and managing these environments
- You work closely with Dev and Operations teams to provide fully automated deployment routines for Production
- You will build strategies to utilize automation to provision and secure infrastructure, software and other technical components that are baked into the orchestration of all software tiers
- Able to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- Ability to coordinate, plan and manage complexe technical solutions
- +5 years of experience as a Systems Engineer n high-traffic web environments
- +2 years of experience managing infrastructure in cloud environments: AWS, Google Cloud Platform, Azure. Preferably AWS (EC2, DynamoDB, CloudFormation, IAM, ...)
- Experience monitoring and logging systems and services: Nagios, Grafana, Prometheus, ELK
- Experience with cloud technologies such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, or Google Cloud Platform.
- Considerable experience with Linux systems administration (Ubuntu experience appreciated)
- Fluent with a modern programming language.
- Familiarity with Site Reliability Engineering best practices
- Knowledgeable about configuring and managing web servers (Nginx)
- Experience with Scripting essentials: Bash, Python, Ruby.
- Experience with continuous integration tools (e.g., Jenkins)
- Experience with MariaDB and Postgresql
- NoSQL Databases: Redis, ElasticSearch, DynamoDB
- Competitive salary
- Permanent contract (contrato indefinido)
- 25 days of holidays + your birthday off
- Flexible vacation time (no blackout vacation days)
- Flexitime (7 - 09.30h / 16 - 18.30h)
- Free Friday afternoons (08.00h - 15.00h)
- Free afternoons in August
- Flexibility to work occasional days from home
- Team-building activities
- Tickets restaurant
- Nursery tickets
- English courses
- Permanent training
- Innovative approach to all internal processes and businesses
- Work with the latest technologies with extensive career progression opportunities.
Our exceptional office is at the Blue Building in Barcelona, located right on the city's seafront. Besides our stunning views, you’ll enjoy our office perks such as free fruit, snacks and coffee and you’ll be able to take part in our Mario Kart and table tennis competition.
The personal data you provide will be processed in order to manage your candidacy for the corporate selection processes that fit your profile. If you wish, you can exercise your rights of access, rectification or cancellation by writing to our address (Avenida del Maresme, 44-46 08918 Badalona) or to the email address [email protected], attaching to your request a document that can validate your identity.