We are looking for a passionate DevOps Engineer to join our team. Our ideal candidate is a skilled professional with at least 3 years of experience in a similar position, who’s able to collaborate with software developers, system operators and other IT staff members to manage code releases. He/she crosses and merges the barriers that exist between software development, testing and operations teams and keeps existing networks in mind as he/she designs, plans and tests.
At Leadtech, we work hard... and play harder! Our mission is to empower clients and employees to achieve its goals in the online business world.
Since 2009, we have been fostering innovative and creative techniques across a multitude of industries, making us pioneers in online project management.
Leadtech is dedicated to constant improvement, as well as inspiring new ideas and methods daily, for both the world in which we live and the future to come.
If you have a creative and innovative mind, Leadtech is looking for you!
Architecture definition, technology selection, management of non-functional requirements, architecture collaboration, software architecture delivery, coaching and mentoring.
- Define and drive end-to-end agile DevOps based software development life cycle with automation in mind.
- Establish software architecture patterns with consistent HA, scale, security, monitoring, and configuration of Amazon AWS services.
- Provide software architecture guidance and design patterns for PaaS and distributed system services development following the Twelve-Factor app methodology.
- Work with the development teams, providing coaching and training, to drive automation, establish software standards, service modularity, code reuse, testing, deployment, and repeatable processes for managing changes and upgrades.
- Optimise our non-production environments (development, test, integration and pre-prod) with focus on agility and team productivity.
- Assist in the product definition providing your technical vision and help us work our way towards Continuous Delivery.
- You troubleshoot and resolve issues in our dev, test and production environments.
- At least 3 years of work experience in the systems area, preferably in web systems leading on operational matters
- Excellent communicator and problem solver who can work closely with developers, testers, and operations
- Experience deploying and maintaining applications and platforms in public clouds like AWS
- Advanced knowledge of Linux installation, configuration, and administration
- Experience with some Orchestration frameworks and technologies (Ansible, Terraform, Kubernetes…)
- Advanced CDN skills in CloudFront
- Experience working in high-traffic web environments
- Proactive and reactive security and stability skills
- Spanish and English skills are a must
- Knowledgeable about configuring and managing web servers (Nginx)
- Experience with Scripting essentials: Bash, Python, Ruby.
- Knowledgeable about monitoring tools: Grafana, Influxdb, etc.
- DevOps culture, interest in applying agility and maximizing efficiencies, as well as Continuous Improvement (knowledgeable about technologies like Jenkins Pipelines, etc)
- Experience with MariaDB and PostgreSQL
- NoSQL Databases: Redis, ElasticSearch, DynamoDB
What we offer
Leadtech offers an exceptional working environment in a dynamic and international team. We invest in people’s development offering the opportunity for continuous training and career growth.
Some of our benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Permanent contract (contrato indefinido)
- Private health insurance
- Tickets restaurant paid by the company
- 25 days of holidays + your birthday off
- Flexible vacation time (no blackout vacation days)
- Flexitime (7h - 09.30h / 16 - 18.30h)
- Free Friday afternoons (7h - 9:30 / 14 - 16:30h)
- Free afternoons in August
- Flexibility to work from home
- Team-building activities
- Monthly afterwork
- Free coffee and snacks
- Free fresh fruit
- Nursery tickets
- English courses
- Permanent training
- Games room (nintendo, table tennis, futbolin)
- Terrace at the office
- Innovative approach to all internal processes and businesses
- Work with the latest technologies with extensive career progression opportunities.
Our exceptional office is at the Blue Building in Barcelona, located right on the city's seafront. Besides our stunning views, you’ll enjoy our office perks such as free fruit, snacks and coffee and you’ll be able to take part in our Mario Kart and table tennis competition.
The personal data you provide will be processed in order to manage your candidacy for the corporate selection processes that fit your profile. If you wish, you can exercise your rights of access, rectification or cancellation by writing to our address (Avenida del Maresme, 44-46 08918 Badalona) or to the email address [email protected], attaching to your request a document that can validate your identity.