Senior Java Developer
We are looking for a Java Developer, with at least 4 years of professional experience, who has a solid technology background, using Java as a primary language.
At Leadtech, we work hard... and play harder! Our mission is to empower clients and employees to achieve its goals in the online business world.
Since 2009, we have been fostering innovative and creative techniques across a multitude of industries, making us pioneers in online project management.
Leadtech is dedicated to constant improvement, as well as inspiring new ideas and methods daily, for both the world in which we live and the future to come.
If you have a creative and innovative mind, leadtech is looking for you!
- Contribute to the design, architecture, and development of our products and services.
- Produce highly scalable, high-quality software in a fast-paced environment.
- Find innovative solutions to challenging problems.
- Improve performance, scalability, and availability of our internal systems.
- Create tools and processes to increase the productivity of all your coworkers.
- Diagnose and debug issues in a production environment.
- 4+ years programming experience and at least 2 years recent work in Java
- 2+ years experience in SOA Architecture or/and Microservices.
- Good Object Oriented Programming knowledge (SOLID, Clean architecture)
- Experience in Test Driven Development
- Advanced Knockledge in Web/API environments: HTTP, RESTful, web services ...
- Ability to work well under pressure and respect deadlines, and have self-learning capabilities.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- NoSQL Databases (Redis, DynamoDB)
- Experience with other languages (PHP, Python, Ruby, Go...)
- Event Driven Design.
- Domain Driven Design.
- Hexagonal Architecture.
- Serverless Architecture.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services
- Experience with agile teams
- Knowledge of Data Science
What we offer
LeadTech offers an exceptional working environment in a dynamic and international team. We invest in people’s development offering the opportunity for continuous training and career growth.
Some of our benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Permanent contract (contrato indefinido)
- Private health insurance
- 25 days of holidays + your birthday off
- Flexible vacation time (no blackout vacation days)
- Flexitime (7h - 09.30h / 16h - 18.30h)
- Free Friday afternoons (7h - 14.00h)
- Free afternoons in August
- Flexibility to work from home
- Team-building activities
- Monthly afterwork
- Free coffee and snacks
- Free fresh fruit
- Tickets restaurant
- Nursery tickets
- English courses
- Permanent training
- Games room (nintendo, table tennis, futbolin)
- Terrace at the office
- Innovative approach to all internal processes and businesses
- Work with the latest technologies with extensive career progression opportunities.
Our exceptional office is at the Blue Building in Barcelona, located right on the city's seafront. Besides our stunning views, you’ll enjoy our office perks such as free fruit, snacks and coffee and you’ll be able to take part in our Mario Kart and table tennis competition.
The personal data you provide will be processed in order to manage your candidacy for the corporate selection processes that fit your profile. If you wish, you can exercise your rights of access, rectification or cancellation by writing to our address (Avenida del Maresme, 44-46 08918 Badalona) or to the email address [email protected], attaching to your request a document that can validate your identity.