PHP or Java Developer PCI DSS
We are looking for a PHP or Java Developer, with at least 2 years of professional experience, who has a solid technology background, using PHP or Java as the main language and experience with PCI environments and PCI DSS guidelines.
At Leadtech, we work hard... and play harder! Our mission is to empower clients and employees to achieve its goals in the online business world.
Since 2009, we have been fostering innovative and creative techniques across a multitude of industries, making us pioneers in online project management.
Leadtech is dedicated to constant improvement, as well as inspiring new ideas and methods daily, for both the world in which we live and the future to come.
If you have a creative and innovative mind, leadtech is looking for you!
- Overseeing PCI strategy, design and best practices. This is a highly visible role responsible for driving PCI compliance for Infrastructure teams as they build and create enterprise products, solutions and platforms.
- Produce highly scalable, high-quality software in a fast-paced environment.
- Coordinate activities and information around multiple projects and initiatives related to PCI as well as other risk and control objectives.
- Collaborate with Assessment team members and stakeholders on PCI mandated, line of business, and risk and control projects.
- Aid in training and spreading PCI compliance awareness within the organization
- Create tools and processes to increase the productivity of all your coworkers.
- Improve performance, scalability, and availability of our internal systems.
- Find innovative solutions to challenging problems.
- 4+ years programming experience with Java/PHP.
- Experience working in the security audit or regulatory field, with an additional experience working in PCI DSS.
- 2+ years experience with a modern backend framework like Laravel or Symfony 2.
- 2+ years experience with Payment expertise (SEPA, DSP2, Card payment, Fraud) is a must
- Deep knowledge of MySQL or PostgreSQL.
- Good knowledge of LAMP environment.
- Working knowledge of source control tools (Git)
- Ability to work well under time constraints and self-learning capabilities.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with AWS.
- NoSQL Databases (Redis, MongoDB)
- Other scripting languages (Python, Ruby, Go)
What we offer
Leadtech offers an exceptional working environment in a dynamic and international team. We invest in people’s development offering the opportunity for continuous training and career growth.
Some of our benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Permanent contract (contrato indefinido)
- Private health insurance
- Tickets restaurant paid by the company
- 25 days of holidays + your birthday off
- Flexible vacation time (no blackout vacation days)
- Flexitime (7h - 09.30h / 16h - 18.30h)
- Free Friday afternoons (7h - 9:30h - 14h - 16:30h)
- Free afternoons in August
- Flexibility to work from home
- Team-building activities
- Monthly afterwork
- Free coffee and snacks
- Free fresh fruit
- Nursery tickets
- English courses
- Permanent training
- Games room (nintendo, table tennis, futbolin)
- Terrace at the office
- Innovative approach to all internal processes and businesses
- Work with the latest technologies with extensive career progression opportunities.
Our exceptional office is at the Blue Building in Barcelona, located right on the city's seafront. Besides our stunning views, you’ll enjoy our office perks such as free fruit, snacks and coffee and you’ll be able to take part in our Mario Kart and table tennis competition.
The personal data you provide will be processed in order to manage your candidacy for the corporate selection processes that fit your profile. If you wish, you can exercise your rights of access, rectification or cancellation by writing to our address (Avenida del Maresme, 44-46 08918 Badalona) or to the email address [email protected], attaching to your request a document that can validate your identity.