We are looking for a dynamic English Editor, with at least 3 years’ experience in a similar position, who understands what makes a story interesting, and can help us create user-focused and innovative content for our websites. The ideal candidate will be a native English speaker, who is also fluent in Spanish.
At Leadtech, we work hard... and play harder! Our mission is to empower clients and employees to achieve its goals in the online business world.
Since 2007, we have been fostering innovative and creative techniques across a multitude of industries, making us pioneers in online project management.
Leadtech is dedicated to constant improvement, as well as inspiring new ideas and methods daily, for both the world in which we live and the future to come.
If you have a creative and innovative mind, Leadtech is looking for you!
Reporting to the Department Director, the candidate will be responsible for planning, coordinating, reviewing and editing high-quality content. Also he/she will be able to decide which ideas should be carried out and which ones discarded, in order to reach quality standards within our digital ecosystems.
- Coordinate online content cycle.
- Establish quality standards to be followed when creating web content.
- Do research and suggest possible headline ideas aligned with targeted users.
- Oversee layout (artwork, design, photography) and check content for accuracy and errors
- Proofread, edit and re-structure content for different markets.
- Cooperate and liaise with designers, photographers, advertising reps, writers, artists etc
- Provide support to our content team
- Coordinate and manage the work of external copywritters.
- Train new and existing members of the content team so they can publish stories that meet the quality standards
- Meet deadlines and budget requirements
- 3 years of content management or relevant publishing/marketing experience
- Excellent self-motivation, written/verbal communication, negotiation, and people skills
- Proven experience on content edition, creation and management software tools
- Desirable to have a Master or a degree in either communications, languages, journalism or advertising
- Experience monitoring, analysing and regular reporting with digital analytics
- Proven familiarity with SEO and social media best practices
- Native in English and fluent in Spanish
- Other languages will be a plus
- Previous experience working in collaboration with web developers and/or designers
- Team player
- Online passionate
- Well organized
- Very proactive
- Very creative
What we offer
Leadtech offers an exceptional working environment in a dynamic and international team. We invest in people’s development offering the opportunity for continuous training and career growth.
Some of our benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Permanent contract (contrato indefinido)
- Private health insurance
- Tickets restaurant paid by the company
- 25 days of holidays + your birthday off
- Flexible vacation time (no blackout vacation days)
- Flexitime (7 - 09.30h / 16 - 18.30h)
- Free Friday afternoons (7-09:30 - 14-16:30h)
- Free afternoons in August
- Flexibility to work from home
- Team-building activities
- Monthly afterwork
- Free coffee and snacks
- Free fresh fruit
- Nursery tickets
- English courses
- Permanent training
- Games room (nintendo, table tennis, futbolin)
- Terrace at the office
- Innovative approach to all internal processes and businesses
- Work with the latest technologies with extensive career progression opportunities.
Our exceptional office is at the Blue Building in Barcelona, located right on the city's seafront. Besides our stunning views, you’ll enjoy our office perks such as free fruit, snacks and coffee and you’ll be able to take part in our Mario Kart and table tennis competition.
The personal data you provide will be processed in order to manage your candidacy for the corporate selection processes that fit your profile. If you wish, you can exercise your rights of access, rectification or cancellation by writing to our address (Avenida del Maresme, 44-46 08918 Badalona) or to the email address [email protected], attaching to your request a document that can validate your identity.