English Copywritter (Native)
We are looking for a passionate English Copywritter, with at least 2 years’ experience, who has strong communications skills and proven experience in a similar position. The ideal candidate will be a native English speaker, who is also fluent in Spanish.
At Leadtech, we work hard... and play harder! Our mission is to empower clients and employees to achieve its goals in the online business world.
Since 2007, we have been fostering innovative and creative techniques across a multitude of industries, making us pioneers in online project management.
Leadtech is dedicated to constant improvement, as well as inspiring new ideas and methods daily, for both the world in which we live and the future to come.
If you have a creative and innovative mind, Leadtech is looking for you!
Reporting to the Content Team Leader, the candidate will be responsible for creating, acquiring, organizing and handling high-quality content in order to fulfill all departments needs, as well as build new relationships with quality content providers (Bloggers, Authors, Editors, Institutions or Companies).
- 2-5 years of content management or relevant publishing/marketing experience
- Excellent self-motivation, written/verbal communication, negotiation, and people skills
- Knowledge of content creation and management software tools
- Master or a degree in either tourism, languages, journalism or advertising
- Native in English and fluent in Spanish
- Other languages will be a plus
- Team player
- Online passionate
- Well organized
- Very proactive
- Very creative
What We Offer
Leadtech offers an exceptional working environment with a dynamic and international team. We invest in people’s development offering the opportunity for continuous training and career growth.
Some of our benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Permanent contract (contrato indefinido)
- Private health insurance
- Ticket restaurant paid by the company
- 25 days of holidays + your birthday off
- Flexible vacation time (no blackout vacation days)
- Flexitime (7-9.30h/16-18.30h)
- Free Friday afternoons (7-9.30h/14-16.30h)
- Free afternoons in August
- Flexibility to work from home
- Team-building activities
- Monthly afterwork
- Free coffee and snacks
- Free fresh fruit
- Nursery tickets
- English courses
- Permanent training
- Games room (nintendo, table tennis, table football)
- Office terrace
- Innovative approach to all internal processes and businesses
- Work with the latest technologies with extensive career progression opportunities
Our exceptional office is at the Blue Building in Barcelona, located right on the city's seafront. Besides our stunning views, you’ll enjoy our office perks such as free fruit, snacks and coffee and you’ll be able to take part in our Mario Kart and table tennis competition.
The personal data you provide will be processed in order to manage your candidacy for the corporate selection processes that fit your profile. If you wish, you can exercise your rights of access, rectification or cancellation by writing to our address (Avenida del Maresme, 44-46 08918 Badalona) or to the email address [email protected], attaching to your request a document that can validate your identity.