Front-end Developer (HTML/CSS/JS)
We are looking for an energetic and talented Front-end Developer to join our dynamic team.
At Leadtech, we work hard... and play harder! Our mission is to empower clients and employees to achieve its goals in the online business world.
Since 2009, we have been fostering innovative and creative techniques across a multitude of industries, making us pioneers in online project management.
Leadtech is dedicated to constant improvement, as well as inspiring new ideas and methods daily, for both the world in which we live and the future to come.
If you have a creative and innovative mind, Leadtech is looking for you!
- Develop modern high-converting designs that utilize all the best marketing techniques
- Program the frontend layer of our sites in HTML5 and CSS3, taking into account standards, compatibility between browsers and mobile devices.
- Design and develop the frontend layer of our own tools
- Test across multiple browsers and devices to ensure maximum compatibility
- Develop code with SEO best practices and design patterns
- Use tools like Google Analytics and HubSpot to make informed decisions on user interactions and improvements to increase website traffic and engagement
- Work with a heterogeneous team consisting of Product, Marketing, Design, QA and Operations
- Desirable experience in Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch…
- Previous experience with CMS like Grav CMS or Wordpress
- Understand SEO and digital marketing best practices
- Entrepreneurial spirit, inquisitive, analytical, self-driven, and self-motivated
- Be highly flexible and proactive
- Online business strategic mind
- Fluent in English and Spanish
What we offer
Leadtech offers an exceptional working environment in a dynamic and international team. We invest in people’s development offering the opportunity for continuous training and career growth.
Some of our benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Permanent contract (contrato indefinido)
- Private health insurance
- Tickets restaurant paid by the company
- 25 days of holidays + your birthday off
- Flexible vacation time (no blackout vacation days)
- Flexitime (7 - 09.30h / 16 - 18.30h)
- Free Friday afternoons (7-09:30 - 14-16:30h)
- Free afternoons in August
- Flexibility to work from home
- Team-building activities
- Monthly afterwork
- Free coffee and snacks
- Free fresh fruit
- Nursery tickets
- English courses
- Permanent training
- Games room (nintendo, table tennis, futbolin)
- Terrace at the office
- Innovative approach to all internal processes and businesses
- Work with the latest technologies with extensive career progression opportunities.
Our exceptional office is at the Blue Building in Barcelona, located right on the city's seafront. Besides our stunning views, you’ll enjoy our office perks such as free fruit, snacks and coffee and you’ll be able to take part in our Mario Kart and table tennis competition.
The personal data you provide will be processed in order to manage your candidacy for the corporate selection processes that fit your profile. If you wish, you can exercise your rights of access, rectification or cancellation by writing to our address (Avenida del Maresme, 44-46 08918 Badalona) or to the email address [email protected], attaching to your request a document that can validate your identity.