Front End Engineer - React
Are you passionate about delivering amazing experiences to users? Do you like using modern frameworks like React or Angular? Are you a real software developer instead of a copy-pasting addict? Then this job is for you!
Leadtech is looking for a skilled Front End Engineer who is passionate about building web applications that pack in great user experiences. We expect you to understand the challenges you’ll have to solve and be able to see the big picture.
At Leadtech, we work hard... and play harder! Our mission is to empower clients and employees to achieve its goals in the online business world.
Since 2007, we have been fostering innovative and creative techniques across a multitude of industries, making us pioneers in online project management.
Leadtech is dedicated to constant improvement, as well as inspiring new ideas and methods daily, for both the world in which we live and the future to come.
If you have a creative and innovative mind, Leadtech is looking for you!
- Build responsive web applications with complex, real time interactions.
- Use and learn React, Jest, Sinon, Webpack, SASS, TDD, Git.
- Constantly improve by writing clean, maintainable, high quality code.
- Grow together with amazing co-workers in a thriving, fast growing company.
To get there, you should:
- Understand scopes, closures, bindings, coercion, prototypes, destructuring and promises.
- Can write tests before programming.
- Develop with “SOLID DRY KISS” in your mind.
- Prefer automating instead of repeating tasks.
- Understand that quality is down to everybody.
- Ideally, have worked with React, Angular, Vue, or a similar framework.
How you will work:
- Everyone: Discuss decisions.
- UX/UI team: Gives you new feature designs’.
- Content team: Localizes new content.
- You: Receive designs, content, and develop new feature. Pull requests. Code review.
- QA team: Validates your job.
- Magic: Automated deployment.
- You: Enjoy!
What we offer
Leadtech offers an exceptional working environment in a dynamic and international team. We invest in people’s development offering the opportunity for continuous training and career growth.
Some of our benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Permanent contract (contrato indefinido)
- 25 days of holidays + your birthday off
- Flexible vacation time (no blackout vacation days)
- Flexitime (7 - 09.30h / 16 - 18.30h)
- Free Friday afternoons (08.00h - 15.00h)
- Free afternoons in August
- Flexibility to work occasional days from home
- Team-building activities
- Monthly afterwork
- Free coffee and snacks
- Free fresh fruit
- Tickets restaurant
- Nursery tickets
- English courses
- Permanent training
- Games room (nintendo, table tennis, futbolin, minigolf...)
- Terrace at the office
- Innovative approach to all internal processes and businesses
- Work with the latest technologies with extensive career progression opportunities.
Our exceptional office is at the Blue Building in Barcelona, located right on the city's seafront. Besides our stunning views, you’ll enjoy our office perks such as free fruit, snacks and coffee and you’ll be able to take part in our Mario Kart and table tennis competition.
The personal data you provide will be processed in order to manage your candidacy for the corporate selection processes that fit your profile. If you wish, you can exercise your rights of access, rectification or cancellation by writing to our address (Avenida del Maresme, 44-46 08918 Badalona) or to the email address [email protected], attaching to your request a document that can validate your identity.