We are looking for a highly organised and methodical Automation Analyst to our Customer Service Department based in Badalona.
The Automation Robots Analyst is responsible for improving and automating business quality and productivity processes. Working closely with our DevOp Team, the Analyst will document processes, redesign them as necessary to enable automation, generate detailed requirements and provide details about developing robots.
At Leadtech, we work hard... and play harder! Our mission is to empower clients and employees to achieve its goals in the online business world.
Since 2007, we have been fostering innovative and creative techniques across a multitude of industries, making us pioneers in online project management.
Leadtech is dedicated to constant improvement, as well as inspiring new ideas and methods daily, for both the world in which we live and the future to come.
If you have an enquiring mind with strong analytical skills, Leadtech is looking for you!
- Analyse functional and non-functional use cases to identify and prioritise test activities, while using appropriate techniques and tools, to design test cases, test scripts and test data that will validate each use case.
- Analyse robots functions to improve Customer Service Agents's quality and productivity.
- Use the identified tools for test planning, execution and management of defects.
- Be an active contributor with the Development Team to report improvements in user experience and be part of the decision making to implement them.
- Ensuring the acceptance tests reflect the desired functionality of our projects.
- Work with Development team to define the appropriate testing approach for a project and contribute towards/write project test plans defining exit criteria.
- Work closely with Development Team and Customer Service Dpt. to ensure a high level of test coverage and detect new customer needs.
- Reporting of defects clearly and concisely and managing these through to resolution with relevant stakeholders.
- Documenting results of testing undertaken to achieve a good communication with Development team.
- Promote optimize productivity and quality of the Customer Service Dpt. throughout the development process.
- Prioritise work according to the gravity of the issues.
- Experience in defining and executing test scripts.
- Knowledge in programming languages: Java Script and Html.
- Proficient in Google Tools, Gimp, Photoshop, Shutter and Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- General Programming knowledge: algorithmics, bots.
- General knowledge using database.
- Strong analytical background.
- Self-starter. We expect that you will bring your expertise to the table with recommendations of what tools, frameworks and procedures you can implement.
- Ability working in different environments: Linux (Ubuntu) or Windows.
- Ability to evaluate of functional and non-functional requirements for testability and suitability for automation.
- Flexible and adaptable when dealing with changing requirements, priorities or circumstances.
- Ability to prioritise and manage own workload in an efficient and timely manner, working to strict deadlines.
- Previous experience in a customer service department.
- High level in English (written and spoken).
What we offer
Leadtech offers an exceptional working environment in a dynamic and international team. We invest in people’s development offering the opportunity for continuous training and career growth.
Some of our benefits:
- Permanent contract.
- Competitive salary.
- Private health ensurance.
- 25 days of holidays + your birthday off.
- Flexible vacation time (no blackout vacation days).
- Flexitime (7:30 - 09.30h / 16 - 18.30h).
- Free Friday afternoons (08.00h - 15.00h).
- Free afternoons in August (8.00 - 15.00h).
- Flexibility to work occasional days from home.
- Team-building activities.
- Monthly afterwork.
- Free coffee and snacks.
- Free fresh fruit.
- Tickets restaurant.
- Nursery tickets.
- English courses.
- Permanent training.
- Innovative approach to all internal processes and businesses.
- Work with the latest technologies with extensive career progression opportunities.
You will join our headquarters in Badalona, being part of a cross-cultural company and work with experts of over 10 nationalities. We are located just 15 minutes away by car (25 minutes by metro) from the thriving city center of Barcelona. Join our team of young professionals and experience the excitement of developing online international projects on your daily basis.