Customer Service Team Leader
We are looking for a qualified Team Leader to manage our Customer Service Team with an ability to lead, motivate and inspire others with strong relationship building skills to achieve and exceed goals. You will be responsible for supervising, managing and motivating team members on a daily basis.
As a team leader, you will be the contact point for your agents and for other teams such as HR, so your communication skills should be excellent.
You should also be able to act proactively to ensure smooth team operations and effective collaboration. Ultimately, you should lead by setting a good example and engage the team to achieve goals.
Your role within the project is a key function for the success of your team, you will need strong people skills and leadership to achieve the team’s goals.
At Leadtech, we work hard... and play harder! Our mission is to empower clients and employees to achieve its goals in the online business world.
Since 2007, we have been fostering innovative and creative techniques across a multitude of industries, making us pioneers in online project management.
Leadtech is dedicated to constant improvement, as well as inspiring new ideas and methods daily, for both the world in which we live and the future to come.
If you have a creative and innovative mind, Leadtech is looking for you!
- Analyze team’s general performance management results. Drive the team to exceed metrics and KPIs by creating and fostering a high-performance environment, identifying patterns and creating personalized Action Plans for each of the agents.
- Deep Dive into Data to identify root causes for complaints and to create a culture of continuous improvements in the processes.
- Organize regular team meetings to maintain team spirit & acknowledge any issues before they develop.
- Collaborate with other Team Leaders to improve strategies and share strategic methods.
- Address performance problems according to company policy in coordination with HR.
- Take the initiative to act and proactively come up with solutions for problems, managing and implementing all the changes.
- Evaluate all the processes and workflows in the department in order to be more efficient as a team, and also as a company.
- Hold monthly 1-2-1´s providing statistical and performance feedback and coaching on a regular basis to each team member.
- Be available for employees who experience work and/or personal challenges providing appropriate coaching, counselling, and direction until the resolution.
- Ensure everyone on your team has appropriate training and any required resources to perform their jobs to their best (or seek additional support when required).
- Prepare and participate in regular internal or external review meetings.
- Maintain and increase own knowledge level.
- Support Recruitment process if needed.
- Develop strategies to promote team member adherence to company regulations, performance goals and added value suggestions to client workflow and policy.
- Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture.
- Monitor team performance and report on metrics.
- Recognize high performance and reward accomplishments.
- Proven successful experience, at least, 3 years leading a Customer Service Team of 10-15 pax within a fast-growing environment.
- In-depth knowledge of performance metrics.
- Language Skills: Fluent in English and Spanish, both written and verbal.
- Strong analytical skills and data driven mentality. Proficient level of Excel.
- Creative problem solving and critical thinking skills with a bias towards action and an attitude of "doing things right".
- Enjoy working as a true owner: assuming responsibility and commitment to ambitious goals and tight deadlines.
- Excepcional communication, leadership and organizational skills. Able to communicate effectively, provide constructive feedback, mentorship and coaching.
- Strong people focus. You enjoy building and developing teams even within challenging times, and know how to make complex decisions thinking on the whole team.
- Ability to see the big picture and cascade it to the team to ensure continuous alignment with company/department goals.
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
What we offer
Leadtech offers an exceptional working environment in a dynamic and international team. We invest in people’s development offering the opportunity for continuous training and career growth.
Some of our benefits:
- Competitive salary.
- Tickets restaurant.
- 25 days of holidays + your birthday off.
- Flexible vacation time (no blackout vacation days).
- Permanent schedule (15:00 to 23:00).
- Flexibility to work occasional days from home.
- Team-building activities.
- Monthly afterwork.
- Free coffee and snacks.
- Free fresh fruit.
- Nursery tickets.
- English courses.
- Permanent training.
- Innovative approach to all internal processes and businesses.
- Work with the latest technologies with extensive career progression opportunities.
You will join our headquarters in Badalona, being part of a cross-cultural company and work with experts of over 10 nationalities. We are located just 15 minutes away by car (25 minutes by metro) from the thriving city centre of Barcelona. Join our team of young professionals and experience the excitement of developing online international projects on a daily basis.
The personal data you provide will be processed in order to manage your candidacy for the corporate selection processes that fit your profile. If you wish, you can exercise your rights of access, rectification or cancellation by writing to our address (Avenida del Maresme, 44-46 08918 Badalona) or to the email address [email protected], attaching to your request a document that can validate your identity.