Junior Product Analyst
We are looking for an exceptional Product Analyst to join our dynamic team. This position works in concert with the Project Manager on determining product usability, requirements and prioritization. Your main mission will be to define and execute analyses of our users and companies with the objective of identifying trends, opportunities, and problems to improve the product.
The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years experience in the eCommerce world, possess good communication and great analytical skills. Overall, the individual will be an active part of an organization focused on innovative business architecture design, operational execution, and channel integration.
At Leadtech, we work hard... and play harder! Our mission is to empower clients and employees to achieve its goals in the online business world.
Since 2007, we have been fostering innovative and creative techniques across a multitude of industries, making us pioneers in online project management.
Leadtech is dedicated to constant improvement, as well as inspiring new ideas and methods daily, for both the world in which we live and the future to come.
If you have a creative and innovative mind, Leadtech is looking for you!
- Collaborate with with Product, Engineering, Design and Marketing teams to perform competitor research and investigate new business opportunities.
- Collaborate with product team to create project scoping processes to provide a clear and complete document explaining the work plan and map out realistic deliverables while keeping project documentation controlled and organised.
- Define, understand and lead the analysis of key metrics to inform decision-making, product features and experimentation.
- Provide your input on and help prioritize the project components.
- Help produce a release plan that is agreed to be workable by sponsors, customers, developers, managers, and other stakeholders.
- Good language skills (English, Spanish , other foreign languages are a plus)
- Good knowledge of Google Suite - advanced Excel/Google sheet skills are a plus
- Meticulous and attentive to detail
- Must be able to make decisions and exercise good judgment
- Able to anticipate next steps and ask necessary questions
- Experience working with cross-functional teams and complex projects in management consulting, technology or sales operations.
- Strong product instincts.
- An ability to collect and analyze data from a variety of sources to identify key insights, spot optimization opportunities and inform product decisions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A can-do attitude; you are passionate about solving important problems and you get things done.
What we offer
Leadtech offers an exceptional working environment in a dynamic and international team. We invest in people’s development offering the opportunity for continuous training and career growth.
Some of our benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Permanent contract (contrato indefinido)
- Private health insurance
- Tickets restaurant paid by the company
- 25 days of holidays + your birthday off
- Flexible vacation time (no blackout vacation days)
- Flexitime (7 - 09.30h / 16 - 18.30h)
- Free Friday afternoons (7-09:30 - 14-16:30h)
- Free afternoons in August
- Flexibility to work from home
- Team-building activities
- Monthly afterwork
- Free coffee and snacks
- Free fresh fruit
- Nursery tickets
- English courses
- Permanent training
- Games room (nintendo, table tennis, futbolin)
- Terrace at the office
- Innovative approach to all internal processes and businesses
- Work with the latest technologies with extensive career progression opportunities.
Our exceptional office is at the Blue Building in Barcelona, located right on the city's seafront. Besides our stunning views, you’ll enjoy our office perks such as free fruit, snacks and coffee and you’ll be able to take part in our Mario Kart and table tennis competition.
The personal data you provide will be processed in order to manage your candidacy for the corporate selection processes that fit your profile. If you wish, you can exercise your rights of access, rectification or cancellation by writing to our address (Avenida del Maresme, 44-46 08918 Badalona) or to the email address [email protected], attaching to your request a document that can validate your identity.