We are looking for a QA Test Engineer, with at least 2 years of professional experience, who has a solid Software Quality Assurance background.
At Leadtech, we work hard... and play harder! Our mission is to empower clients and employees to achieve its goals in the online business world.
Since 2009, we have been fostering innovative and creative techniques across a multitude of industries, making us pioneers in online project management.
Leadtech is dedicated to constant improvement, as well as inspiring new ideas and methods daily, for both the world in which we live and the future to come.
If you have a creative and innovative mind, Leadtech is looking for you!
- Manage, prepare and monitor testing and its push through production, in an agile environment
- Together with the QA team define and prepare the strategy to improve the quality of our products
- Work closely with the business and engineering team to provide ideas of improvement
- Share your experience and knowledge with the QA team
- Strong experience in software Quality Assurance test plan and test case generation
- Experience in Agile methodologies and working in a multidisciplinary team is desirable
- Ability to report and document clearly
- Experience in working with bug-tracking software
- Knowledge of programming languages
- Interest in testing industry trends
- Good English and Spanish skills
- Team player
What we offer
Leadtech offers an exceptional working environment in a dynamic and international team. We invest in people’s development offering the opportunity for continuous training and career growth.
Some of our benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Permanent contract (contrato indefinido)
- Private health insurance
- 25 days of holidays + your birthday off
- Flexible vacation time (no blackout vacation days)
- Flexitime (7h - 09.30h / 16h - 18.30h)
- Free Friday afternoons (7h - 14.00h)
- Free afternoons in August
- Flexibility to work from home
- Team-building activities
- Monthly afterwork
- Free coffee and snacks
- Free fresh fruit
- Tickets restaurant
- Nursery tickets
- English courses
- Permanent training
- Games room (nintendo, table tennis, futbolin)
- Terrace at the office
- Innovative approach to all internal processes and businesses
- Work with the latest technologies with extensive career progression opportunities.
Our exceptional office is at the Blue Building in Barcelona, located right on the city's seafront. Besides our stunning views, you’ll enjoy our office perks such as free fruit, snacks and coffee and you’ll be able to take part in our Mario Kart and table tennis competition.
The personal data you provide will be processed in order to manage your candidacy for the corporate selection processes that fit your profile. If you wish, you can exercise your rights of access, rectification or cancellation by writing to our address (Avenida del Maresme, 44-46 08918 Badalona) or to the email address [email protected], attaching to your request a document that can validate your identity.