Payment Provider Manager
We are looking for a meticulous Payment Provider Manager to join our team. Our ideal candidate is a skilled professional with at least 3 years of experience in a similar position, who has excellent analytical skills and enjoys managing commercial agreements with payments providers. He/she will be working closely with the holding Direction in order to handle multiple business verticals.
At Leadtech, we work hard... and play harder! Our mission is to empower clients and employees to achieve its goals in the online business world.
Since 2009, we have been fostering innovative and creative techniques across a multitude of industries, making us pioneers in online project management.
LeadTech is dedicated to constant improvement, as well as inspiring new ideas and methods daily, for both the world in which we live and the future to come.
If you have a creative and innovative mind, leadtech is looking for you!
- Manage new commercial agreements with payment providers, as well as maintain the existing ones.
- Coordinate the implementation of the payment gateways with the relevant teams within the company.
- Manage and process the PCI compliance protocol for projects that require it.
- Define and manage the distribution strategy of payment providers according to the main KPIs.
- Define and manage the strategy for each project in terms of the chargebacks management and interlocution of external companies.
- Analyse the main KPIs of the area.
- Weekly reports to the holding Direction.
- Advanced level of English (business management)
- Previous experience in e-commerce specifically in commercial / finance department
- Previous experience in payment provider that supports e-commerce.
- Experience with chargebacks management and optimal implementation of strategies to manage the area
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Strong leadership skills, with the ability to work in cross-functional teams.
- Excellent self-motivation and proactivity.
- Well organized.
- Results oriented, flexible and agile person.
What we offer
Leadtech offers an exceptional working environment in a dynamic and international team. We invest in people’s development offering the opportunity for continuous training and career growth.
Some of our benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Permanent contract (contrato indefinido)
- Private health insurance
- Tickets restaurant paid by the company
- 25 days of holidays + your birthday off
- Flexible vacation time (no blackout vacation days)
- Flexitime (7 - 09.30h / 16 - 18.30h)
- Free Friday afternoons (7-9:30 - 14-16:30h)
- Free afternoons in August
- Flexibility to work from home
- Team-building activities
- Monthly afterwork
- Free coffee and snacks
- Free fresh fruit
- Nursery tickets
- English courses
- Permanent training
- Games room (nintendo, table tennis, futbolin)
- Terrace at the office
- Innovative approach to all internal processes and businesses
- Work with the latest technologies with extensive career progression opportunities.
Our exceptional office is at the Blue Building in Barcelona, located right on the city's seafront. Besides our stunning views, you’ll enjoy our office perks such as free fruit, snacks and coffee and you’ll be able to take part in our Mario Kart and table tennis competition.
The personal data you provide will be processed in order to manage your candidacy for the corporate selection processes that fit your profile. If you wish, you can exercise your rights of access, rectification or cancellation by writing to our address (Avenida del Maresme, 44-46 08918 Badalona) or to the email address [email protected], attaching to your request a document that can validate your identity.